Install and Configuration Checklist
The following is a high-level implementation checklist for MovoSuite, with links to detailed steps for each item on the list.
To configure MovoSuite, 1) click the task’s link, 2) complete the steps, then 3) click the “return to checklist” link to return to this checklist.
- Step 1: Complete and verify the prerequisites. Full list of prerequisites HERE.
- Step 2: Complete the Onboarding Wizard. Step-by-step instructions HERE.
- Step 3: Authorize MovoSuite to query Intune on behalf of your users. HERE As a Directory Admin (Global Admin), click ‘Authorize Users’ under the Step 1 heading. This authorizes MovoSuite to query Intune apps and devices on behalf of your users.
- Step 4: Authorize MovoSuite to process requests, send notifications, automate app group assignments, and update app and device lists from Intune. HERE As a Directory Admin (Global Admin), click ‘Authorize Automation’ under the Step 2 heading. This authorizes MovoSuite to work with Intune via Microsoft Graph in the background. You may be prompted to grant MovoSuite to access your directory as you to perform this step.
- Step 5: Configure sender email address. HERE Enter your sender email address in the Sender Address field.The address from which emails are sent.
- Step 6: Configure notification email addresses. HERE Enter your notification email addresses in the Notifications area
- Step 7: Configure Actionable (live) emails. HERE Navigate to the Email tab in configuration, and click ‘Create Provider ID’ under the Actionable Emails section. Create a new Provider ID named ‘MovoSuite’ using the details specified in the Actionable Emails area.
- Step 8: Test MovoSuite Functionality. HERE Try deploying an app to one of your devices, and test the purchase form.